I propose a toast to this post with a cup of red dry wine (my favourite drink: long live to the alcoholic drinks! Here is an amusing article from Modern Drunkard Magazine even for those that don’t drink: Ten greatest alcohol icons of all time. The article explains the story of those icons, when they first appeared, why the icon works, a dark secret and when they claimed to fame. The list includes:
– The Striding Man of Johnnie Walker Scotch Whisky;
– The Hamm’s Bear of Hamm’s Beer;
– Captain Morgan of Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum;
– The Guinness Toucan of Guinness Stout;
– Mr. Boston of Mr. Boston Distillery;
– The Girl in the Moon of Miller High Life Beer;
– The Blue Bull of Schlitz Malt Liquor;
– The Wild Turkey of Wild Turkey Bourbon;
– The Jäger Deer of Jägermeister Liqueur;
– The Bacardi Bat of Bacardi Rum.
Read also: The best brands of the world.
Top Posts & Pages