I propose a toast to this post with a cup of red dry wine (my favourite drink: long live to the alcoholic drinks! Here is an amusing article from Modern Drunkard Magazine even for those that don’t drink: Ten greatest alcohol icons of all time. The article explains the story of those icons, when they first appeared, why the icon works, a dark secret and when they claimed to fame. The list includes:
– The Striding Man of Johnnie Walker Scotch Whisky;
– The Hamm’s Bear of Hamm’s Beer;
– Captain Morgan of Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum;
– The Guinness Toucan of Guinness Stout;
– Mr. Boston of Mr. Boston Distillery;
– The Girl in the Moon of Miller High Life Beer;
– The Blue Bull of Schlitz Malt Liquor;
– The Wild Turkey of Wild Turkey Bourbon;
– The Jäger Deer of Jägermeister Liqueur;
– The Bacardi Bat of Bacardi Rum.
Read also: The best brands of the world.
Top Posts & Pages
Tagsanimals animation art articles artist blogging blogs books cinema collection comics covers culture cute design films Flickr food French fun funny History humour illustration illustrator images Internet Japanese movies music news painting photographer photography pictures pin-ups posters reference science technology tools toys video vintage weird