Which are your plans for Valentines’ Day? Something special to eat? Still searching for recipes? I have some links to delicious and easy recipes that would be useful to you (most of them via Slashfood).
– 52 Cupcakes has a very pink recipe of Kir Royale Cupcakes with Champagne Cassis Frosting for Valentine’s Day.
– 101 Cookbooks has tons of recipes. Chocolate Recipes can be a good idea, like this Valentine’s Chocolate Fondue
– Arts Culinaires has a selection of recipes for Valentine’s Day – all in French.
– Brigadeiro is Brazilian chocolate fudge candy, usually make for parties, but I think that they are always a good idea. Wikipedia has the normal recipe and I make mine on the microwave.
– Chef Simon has two recipes to Valentines: Les cornets and Petites côtes d’agneau grillées à la crème d’ail – in French.
– Chocolate mousse, from Anne’s Food, have a special touch served in heart-shaped ramekins.
– Cut Out + Keep teaches how to make Heart Shaped Fried Eggs.
– Dessert First‘s recipe of Cupcakes of Love.
– Hearty Ravioli: even non-vegan will love this beautiful recipe from Vegalicious. I think I will try this one, but with a lot of cheese.
– Heart-shaped peanut butter cookies by Keledy, at Flickr.
– JELL-O Desserts has an easy recipe of Valentine’s Creamy JIGGLERS®.
– La Tartine Gourmande has a great selection of recipes and the tastiest pictures of food to enchant any Valentine. Just choose one from her archive, like Plum Cake heart shaped.
– Nika’s Culinaria has a recipe with citric fruits: Pomelo Navel Orange Custard Tart.
– Slashfood‘s recipes of No-bake cherry cheesecake for Valentine’s Day, Strawberry Gazpacho and The Gaijin drink.
– Valentine’s Day rehearsal: Strawberry Cupcakes with Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting and Salt, from E Cupcake Cupcakes with Pizazz.
– Tarzile suggests pasta: Linguini au homard en sauce de pommes d’amour vanillée pour la Saint-Valentin – in French.
– The Naughty Ice Cream Sandwiches from Pinch My Salt have a beautiful presentation (and look delicious too).
– Valentine’s Day Sugar Cookies and Valentine Shortbread Cookies from Shades of Grey.
– WikiHow shows How to Make a Chocolate Bouquet and How to Make a Cookie Bouquet.
And still talking about Valentine’s sweets, NPR has a yummy guide to choose chocolates: A Bittersweet Guide to the Best V-Day Chocolate.
Top Posts & Pages