Which are your plans for Valentines’ Day? Something special to eat? Still searching for recipes? I have some links to delicious and easy recipes that would be useful to you (most of them via Slashfood).
- 52 Cupcakes has a very pink recipe of Kir Royale Cupcakes with Champagne Cassis Frosting for Valentine’s Day.
- 101 Cookbooks has tons of recipes. Chocolate Recipes can be a good idea, like this Valentine’s Chocolate Fondue
- Arts Culinaires has a selection of recipes for Valentine’s Day – all in French.
- Brigadeiro is Brazilian chocolate fudge candy, usually make for parties, but I think that they are always a good idea. Wikipedia has the normal recipe and I make mine on the microwave.
- Chef Simon has two recipes to Valentines: Les cornets and Petites côtes d’agneau grillées à la crème d’ail – in French.
- Chocolate mousse, from Anne’s Food, have a special touch served in heart-shaped ramekins.
- Cut Out + Keep teaches how to make Heart Shaped Fried Eggs.
- Dessert First‘s recipe of Cupcakes of Love.
- Hearty Ravioli: even non-vegan will love this beautiful recipe from Vegalicious. I think I will try this one, but with a lot of cheese.
- Heart-shaped peanut butter cookies by Keledy, at Flickr.
- JELL-O Desserts has an easy recipe of Valentine’s Creamy JIGGLERS®.
- La Tartine Gourmande has a great selection of recipes and the tastiest pictures of food to enchant any Valentine. Just choose one from her archive, like Plum Cake heart shaped.
- Nika’s Culinaria has a recipe with citric fruits: Pomelo Navel Orange Custard Tart.
- Slashfood‘s recipes of No-bake cherry cheesecake for Valentine’s Day, Strawberry Gazpacho and The Gaijin drink.
- Valentine’s Day rehearsal: Strawberry Cupcakes with Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting and Salt, from E Cupcake Cupcakes with Pizazz.
- Tarzile suggests pasta: Linguini au homard en sauce de pommes d’amour vanillée pour la Saint-Valentin – in French.
- The Naughty Ice Cream Sandwiches from Pinch My Salt have a beautiful presentation (and look delicious too).
- Valentine’s Day Sugar Cookies and Valentine Shortbread Cookies from Shades of Grey.
- WikiHow shows How to Make a Chocolate Bouquet and How to Make a Cookie Bouquet.
And still talking about Valentine’s sweets, NPR has a yummy guide to choose chocolates: A Bittersweet Guide to the Best V-Day Chocolate.
Top Posts & Pages
Tagsanimals animation art articles artist blogging blogs books cinema collection comics covers culture cute design films Flickr food French fun funny History humour illustration illustrator images Internet Japanese movies music news painting photographer photography pictures pin-ups posters reference science technology tools toys video vintage weird