Betty Boop Cartoons

Betty Boop: Parade of the Wooden Soldiers
Welcome to the Wednesday Cartoon Blogging! Yes, I’m creating this, because I have many links about cartoons and it’s Wednesday – not my fault! Anyway, I hope you like them. The first one, as you can see , it’s about Betty Boop. Do you know that are many Betty Boop cartoons in public domain and available at Internet Archive and Public Domain Torrents? Yes! Well, I posted about it, but since they updated with more videos and I know that there any some readers that don’t read the long posts with many links, I’m talking about this again.
What else? The silly girl here uploaded them at Google Video, so you don’t need to download them to watch. Yes, I can be nice sometimes. Let’s to the links:
Be Human (1936): downloadwatch it
She Wronged Him Right (1934): downloadwatch it
Snow-White (1933): downloadwatch it
Stop That Noise (1935): downloadwatch it
Swat the Fly (1935): downloadwatch it
The Impractical Joker (1937): downloadwatch it
The Old Man of the Mountain (1933): downloadwatch it
More Betty Boop: Betty Boop to buy, The Official Betty Boop Web Site and Betty Boop: An Obsession. BTW, the video below is my most viewed Betty Boop’s cartoon, “Betty Boop: Musical Mountaineers“, but I have no idea why is the most viewed.

Watch the cartoons at Videos with Bibi: Betty Boop Cartoons: 1932, 1933, 1934 – 1935, 1936 – 1937 and 1938 – 1939.

This entry was posted in animation, video, vintage and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Betty Boop Cartoons

1. Marnie says:

Thanks a lot for your work, Bibi! :)

2. P-E Fronning says:

…as Marnie said :D

3. Here is a better copy of Snow White…
    Betty Boop In Snow White
    And here is a Bimbo cartoon animated by the creator of Betty Boop, Grim Natwick Swing You Sinners
    Our site is being Boing Boinged right now, so the traffic might make the cartoons not load. But we should be back to normal in a day or so.
    Thanks
    Stephen Worth
    ASIFA-Hollywood Animation Archive

My pleasure Marnie. :) Thanks for the comment. Thank you too P-E!
    Thanks for the links and for the comment Stephen! I remember that I saw that Betty Boop link when it was posted, it’s very good.

5. nezza says:

hey i love all the betty boop cartoons u got there very hard to find ive been tryin to download them for so long now cause i just LOVE betty boop, if a fire started in my house the first things i would save are all my betty boop thing and well my dog too!lol but i was tryin to download them but i cant i was hopein if u could send them to me or something like if u have MSN or something, i would love if u could. so yer when u get this messages if u could send me a email at vintageseptember@hotmail.com i would love that!!!
    so PLZ u have no idea how happy i was when i found ur site !
    from nezza!

6. wolverine says:

Thank you so much.
    I haven’t seen these cartoons since I was a child. It was a delightful walk down memory lane.
    “over at Grampy’s house” really made me smile. Thank you again!

7. Patty says:

soy fan numero uno de Betty, me gustaria tener todo lo de betty, desde el inicio de su carrera desde su creacion, gracias betty

Sorry Nezza, but I can’t send the Betty Boop videos. They are available in many formats at Archive.org, you just need to choose one. I’m using almost all my broadband available to upload the videos (there is a limit of upload per month) and share with other people. I can’t do that for just one person.
    Hey wolverine, it was my pleasure. I didn’t know that so many people was going to like it. :)

9. Jessica Ashworth says:

Hey im the biggest fan of betty boop i have her all over ny walls and i even have a pic of her in my purse i really would love to get a clock of her or even maybe a statue of her cause she is so hot i love betty boop! see ya guys love me

10. Cynthia Mejia says:

Thank you so much for doing this i use to watch betty boop all the time and when i moved i left all my videos with my aunt and she ended up selling them…but im soo glad i found this! thank you tons!

11. Carlos says: