Kipling West

Fear of Stepmothers
The talent English artist Kipling West makes illustrations for books and partcipated of many exhibitions. Most of his works have images of themes like superstitions, halloween, tarot, legends, demons and cats. But, if you prefer dogs go to the French Bulldog Wonderland page.

This entry was posted in art, illustration and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Kipling West

1. Fredda says:

Hello, thanks for introducing me to her work, her attention to details is fascinating and her artworks are so cute! an instant fave.
    I really gotta own those tarot cat cards! she’s into dark and spooky stuff but not in an overtly creepy hair-raising kinda way. there’ s still wit and campy playfulness there.

2. Fredda says:

3. Kipling says:

Hey, how’d you know I’m English?!
    Well, half, anyway.

Hi, nice to see you, you have a great work.
    Well, your “bio” says “I was born in Exeter, England”. 🙂
    I didn’t know you had a blog. I loved the “Me and Mrs. Jones”. The Siamese cat looks like my evil Melanie.

5. Kipling says:

Oh, I didn’t know anyone read that bio!
    The Siamese cat also looks like a cat I had when I was little, her name was Mignon. She could get out of locked rooms, I think she was part monkey.
    PS. I don’t know which one is “Me” and which is “Mrs Jones” in that painting. It works either way.

I read. 🙂
    I always read the profile/bio in the sites of artists. Since I’m not one and I’m not good about technical description about the style and work, I find another subjects to “talk” in a post. And I visit all the sessions before post, just to be sure that I see all and chose the best image.