Sorry. I’m having dificulties with the category archives. As their sizes were getting larger, it started to take longer and longer to rebuild them (O(n), it seems) and the CPU usage went through the roof. Today it became too much and I stopped being able to post, that is why I didn’t post the things that I wanted too. today
To allow me to keep on posting, I have disabled the rebuilding of the category archives, and new individual entries will no longer have clickable category links. I hope to have this problem solved soon and you will once again be able to browse by category. Hopefully, those archives will even be paged into small manageable chunks. One can hope…
We will be back to our usual programming after I calm down a little.
Update: It happens I made a mistake on the link to the category archive.
Update: I was not getting comments, either. Everything should be working now, except for the freak character encoding problems. If they are not, please e-mail me.
Top Posts & Pages