Há alguns meses li uma entrada no blog Mathemagenic sobre redes de weblogs como ecosistemas sociais. Gostei das idéias, concordei com a teoria e salvei para postar. Com o atraso de alguns meses resolvi postar. Como depois desse tempo tudo o que foi dito continua válido, aqui vai um breve resumo:
1. Weblogs are online identities of their authors: by reading a weblog we learn about and connect with another person
2. Networking. By reading a weblog a reader gets introduced to a blog author network
3. Weblog networkds serve as peer-filtering and recommendation engines: they help interesting ideas travel faster
4. Distributed conversations. Weblog conversations do exist, but they are distributed, difficult to track and different from other technology-mediated conversations
5. Connecting with community. By connecting with several weblogs belonging to a dense weblog network new blogger connects with a community.
Para ler o post original na íntegra clique aqui.
Top Posts & Pages
Tagsanimals animation art articles artist blogging blogs books cinema collection comics covers culture cute design films Flickr food French fun funny History humour illustration illustrator images Internet Japanese movies music news painting photographer photography pictures pin-ups posters reference science technology tools toys video vintage weird