Há alguns meses li uma entrada no blog Mathemagenic sobre redes de weblogs como ecosistemas sociais. Gostei das idéias, concordei com a teoria e salvei para postar. Com o atraso de alguns meses resolvi postar. Como depois desse tempo tudo o que foi dito continua válido, aqui vai um breve resumo:
1. Weblogs are online identities of their authors: by reading a weblog we learn about and connect with another person
2. Networking. By reading a weblog a reader gets introduced to a blog author network
3. Weblog networkds serve as peer-filtering and recommendation engines: they help interesting ideas travel faster
4. Distributed conversations. Weblog conversations do exist, but they are distributed, difficult to track and different from other technology-mediated conversations
5. Connecting with community. By connecting with several weblogs belonging to a dense weblog network new blogger connects with a community.
Para ler o post original na íntegra clique aqui.
Top Posts & Pages