I saw this Meme on Neil’s World. Now it is my time to answer 🙂
1. What is your favourite colour?
Blue in almost all nuances.
2. Tell me about a talent or skill you possess, which I’ve not yet witnessed or discovered.
Let me see… I’m very good to make searches, and not only in Internet 🙂
3. What was your favourite subject in school?
History I think. I was good in Math, but was very easy, and History was more interesting.
4. What is one place to which you’ve never been, but you’d like to visit, someday? (Locally or abroad)
Locally: Fernando de Noronha
Abroad: Paris, almost the city of my dreams (but people smoke so much there).
5. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I can’t woke up in the mornings, so I’m a night person, almost a zombie.
6. Are you left-handed or right-handed?
Right-handed, but I use the knife with the left hand.
7. Did astronauts really land on the moon, or was it all a hoax?
Yes, I think, but those first images were fake and they are very funny today.
8. What’s in your pocket? (Or if there’s nothing in your pocket at present, what sorts of things are most often in your pockets?)
Money to buy the Folha de São Paulo, on Fridays, a ticket to Metro, money for the bus or elastic for hair. I usually put everything on my purse.
9. In 10 years, you see yourself? (Finish that any way you desire.)
Working with on movies and cinema. Just this, but it is not easy in Brazil when you don’t know
people in this business.
10. There’s a power outage, and you don’t have a generator. This means no electronics – no computer, no telly, no videos, no stereo and no electric heat or electric kettle – what do you do to keep warm, content and entertained?
Play with my Palm, call to someone on cellphone, try to sleep, or get out of home to find some interesting to do, like cinema.
11. What’s one thing you cannot bring yourself to eat?
Just one? So I have to choose the worst between liver, beetroot, “buchada” (tripes) and octopus? Buchada, ugh.
Top Posts & Pages